Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here it goes...

So I have promised some before pics, so here they come! I can going to give some from the very start of my journey....mostly just for myself to document...

Here is me at the very beginning. My heaviest ever. 225lbs! Look how fat my face was!!! YUCK!















About a month or so after this pic, Mike and I went on a hike in Snoqualmie Falls where I practically died.....I was so out of shape. Here's a pic from this outing...I think I had lost maybe a few pounds..nothing too significant. 
 
Four months later I went on a trip to Las Vegas to visit my family and show Mike around....On this trip I was down to 208, so I had lost 17lbs. These pics you can tell a difference in my face...but I still am very heavy.

 In January of this year, I created a before and after pic...I was down to around 195 I think...I really should have been putting weights on my pictures. The before pic is from the same day as the first pic I showed. I did this pic mostly so you could see the change in my face...



Flash forward to this past July. I hadn't lost much weight. I was down to about 192. I had fallen off the wagon several times between January and July, but I still see a difference. Mike and I went on a camping trip to Glacier Natl Park in Montana. We did lots of hiking. Remember the hike I mentioned earlier at the Falls....that was a 1 mile round trip hike that I practically fainted on because I was so out of shape....on this camping trip, I completed a NINE MILE HIKE! With a 3600 foot altitude gain if I remember correctly! Take that!  oh and take a look at that second pic....notice a change in my face? I do!
 And finally the pics you have all been waiting for. These pics I took on Nov 1st. At 189. These are the before pics I will be using for my final journey for my last 49 pounds! 
 

4 comments:

  1. You can do it, girl! You've done a great job, so far! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    Just out of curiosity...how did you get those 3 pics combined into 1? Could you email me?
    findingthecouragetochange@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used Microsoft Publisher.....but looks like you found out a way anyway.

    ReplyDelete